Datamax H-CLASS Thermal Printer
The Datamax H-Class thermal barcode printer family is the most advanced and feature-rich printer solution designed for today's dynamic enterprise applications.
H-Class printers provide throughput that is up to twice as fast as other printers in its class, and its gear-driven design provides rugged and reliable performance for 24x7 mission-critical service. Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity, and helps provide the lowest cost of ownership.
H-Class printers offer the industry's largest graphical display that provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications. In addition, H-Class printers are designed with options to address evolving RFID applications. The Datamax H-Class…why consider anything else?
Powered with one of the industries fastest processors, this high-speed 32 bit/200 MHz multi-tasking processor increases data through put and processing at amazing
speeds making label printing one of the fastest in the industries
The new 240 x 320 graphical LCD display is the largest display available, giving users optimum viewing of both the standard and advanced menu selections.
The new heavy-duty 8” internal rewind ("X" models only) is a direct powered rewinder offering one of the most powerful methods of rewinding a complete 8” roll of backing and labels.
- Direct-Thermal printing
- Easy loading
- Media Tear Bar
- Three-inch Media Hub
- Fan-fold media handling (bottom and rear)
- Die Cast Media Supply Hub
- RFID Upgradeable
- IntelliSEAQ™ Printhead
- 8 FLASH Memory (MB)
- 16 DRAM Memory (MB)
- Serial RS-232/422 Interface
- IEEE 1284 Compliant Parallel Interface
- USB (device) Interface, Version 2.0
- USB Host Ports (2) (internal remote) ("X" models)
- SDIO Interface (internal remote) ("X" models)
- Ethernet LAN
- Graphics Display with back light (240X320) ("X" models)
- Graphics Display with back light (128X64) (standard models)
- On-demand and batch mode printing
- EFIGS (English, French, Italian, German and Spanish) LCD languages
- Scalable font engine with two font typefaces.
- Time and Date battery back up
- Host Computer accessible RAM and Flash memory for object temporary storage
- Fault handling with reprint or void selection
- Internal test labels for printhead verification, and print quality validation
- Internal Configuration Label
- Text, bar code, graphic, and image printing capabilities
- Factory default configuration restorable
- Resident multiple setup store and restore capability
- Time stamp at print capability
- Label retract control after print
- Ribbon low detection and warning
- Power-up diagnostics
- Resident option hardware diagnostics
- Diagnostic display and modes
- Media counters
- Front panel security
- Input line mode (ASCII text input) capability
- Option hardware auto detection
- Scalable font, dynamic font attributes, bold and italics
- Downloadable firmware upgrades